- Last "mode" is autoplay, which displays all modes every 5 seconds (by default).
- You can adjust the timing interval with a long press. You'll see 3 blinks (default).
- 4 blinks = 15 second interval, 5 blinks = 30 seconds interval, 1 blink = 0.25 sec, 2 blinks = 1 sec
"Favorites" is an advanced feature that requires you to understand the basic button presses of flowOS.
You will need to know how to:
- "Page click" to get to the favorites page
- "Press" to select
- "Long press" to adjust (optional)
- "Hold to save" (optional)
If you are not already familiar with these basic button presses, please refer to this button press guide.
This brief video introduces you to Favorites autoplay in a capsule 2.0 light - if you have vision props, the navigation and indicators should be the same.
- Can you save a Favorites autoplay setting to Favorites? e.g. can you save the 15 seconds timing, so Favorites autoplay has a 15 second interval, instead of 5 seconds after you turn your lights off?
Unfortunately we can't save Favorites autoplay yet - we're working out how to do this. One way to get around this is to work with the default 5 second increment - if you want a mode to change after 15 seconds, you can save it 3 times. It's not ideal, but it works and you can duplicate a mode pretty easily by saving it multiple times in a row without navigating away from it.