- When your lights are connected, they will do almost anything as a group. Sometimes you'll want this, but sometimes you'll only want to turn on/off a solo light.
- To turn ON every light in a group: simply press the button.
- To turn ON a solo light: Long hold, past battery charge level indicator.
- To turn OFF the whole group: hold to off, when light blinks, let go.
- To turn OFF a solo light: hold to off, past the blink and past the solo off indicator, let go.
Modified on: Sun, 20 Jan, 2019 at 1:00 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.