The main difference is thickness.
- is thicker and a bit stretchier than flowcord.
- phatty cord needs the larger metal o-rings for attachment - it will not fit through small welded o-rings.
- it is possible to use phatty cord and large welded o-rings to make the 'low profile' connection that can be made with flowcord and small o-rings. Please note, because phatty cord is much thicker it takes a patient hand to make the melt secure. We recommend doing some practice melting before trying it on your actual leash when you're setting up.
Check out this video to see how the low-profile connection for phatty cord works: how to - flowmoja
- you can use either size welded rings for flowcord.
- it is also stretchy, but not as stretchy as phatty cord.
- comes standard with all flowtoys poi rigs except flowmoja contact poi, which comes standard with phatty cord.
Here's a handy link to the flowcord and phatty cord page: http://www.flowtoys.com/parts/flowcord/
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!