Our Forever Flow lifetime warranty ensures you can keep using your flowtoys for a lifetime! We like to think that we've made planned obsolescence obsolete. Even as technology evolves, and we make advancements to our electronics and products, the flowtoys you get today are an investment and will always have lasting value.
Here is a breakdown of how it works:
- Any flowtoys-manufactured part or prop in any condition may be returned for 50% of the current price in credit towards new flowtoys for up to 50% of the value of the new purchase.
- If a part/product has been discontinued, it will receive 50% of the most recent retail price (not discounted) in credit towards new flowtoys for up to 50% of the value of the new purchase.
- The amount credited may not exceed 50% of the new purchase. All returned item credit must be used in a single purchase. You get the best deal when your purchase amount is equal or greater than the value of your returned goods.
- If you would like brand-new spiffy looking parts to replace your worn-out crystal cases, tubes and caps, you can send your old rigs in and get credit towards a replacement/upgrade.
- Upgrade credit does not apply to textiles that undergo normal wear-and-tear with use e.g. hipsacks, t-shirts, beanies, cord/leashes and fuzzy covers.
- Upgrade/replacement credit cannot be combined with other discounts, coupon codes, combination offers or pricebreaks from ordering accessories with rigs.
- Upgrade credit cannot be applied to shipping, and you'll have to cover shipping both ways.
- Upgrade credit must be used in a single purchase - we do not hold credit on file for future purchases.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!