All Flowtoys tubing is made of polycarbonate - the most durable clear plastic available and the same material used for bulletproof glasses. While the tubes are technically 1"OD and 7/8"ID, we have our tubing custom extruded to ensure that it meets our specs, as the difference of 5/1000ths of an inch can mean that the tubing is too tight or too loose!
Tube lengths represent the maximum number of lights and connectors a tube can contain.
- #F tube can contain up to that number of flowlights
- 4F tube holds up to 4 flowlights
- #.5F tube can contain up to that number of flowlights and half a staff connector
- 4.5F tube holds up to 4 flowlights and half a staff connector
- #CX tube can hold up to that # of capsules and a compression connector(X)
- 2CX tube holds up to 2 linked capsules and a compression connector
- #FX tube can hold up to that # of flowlights and a compression connector(X)
- 2FX tube can hold up to 2 flowlights and a compression connector
Note: Up to early 2014, flowlight-based tubes were represented in "L"s rather than "F"s. With the introduction of the capsule light, we have changed the previous L lengths to F, to clarify which light unit a tube can hold.
|Length (cm)||Length (inches)|