Potential issues & fixes
Bridge does not turn on:
- check that bridge is oriented correctly in the USB jack - it is possible to install/plug it in backwards.
- check that your pocket bridge power bank is charged/on - there should be a blue light.
- check that the USB power source is good by plugging the bridge into other USB power sources and/or plugging other devices into the USB power source to confirm it works.
- if the bridge still does not light up after troubleshooting, it is probably faulty. Contact us for replacement.
Bridge LED is flashing:
- faulty, please contact us for replacement.
I see a blue/pink light:
- the pocket bridge power bank has a blue light when on - this can mix with the red light to look pink.
Bridge LED is solid on, but does not show up on my device (phone, tablet, etc.):
- make sure your device bluetooth is turned on.
- the bridge should not show up in your phones bluetooth connections, though some devices/apps can see it, it is only intended to be visible to the flowtoys app and does not “pair” with your device.
- open the flowtoys app and go to the connection window through the homepage, hamburger menu (top left) or click the “connect” icon in the top right corner (looks like a little pod shell)
- you should see something like “BLE found a bridge…”
- click “connect now”
- if this does not work, try restarting the bridge
- you can also try restarting your phone/device
- in android, if you have any 3rd party security/privacy apps running, this might be blocking it
If none of this works, please send a report through the app, so we have your full device/software details. Afterwards, please contact us so we can help you out. It's likely we'll need to replace the bridge. We'll do our best to get you flowing again!