Flowlights have 11 modes, split into 2 dimensions. The first dimension has 5 modes, and the second dimension has 6 modes.
- Activate your flowlight by pressing the single button above the battery door to get to dimension 1, mode 1(Breathe).
- Press the button again to reach the next mode (D1M2).
- The 6th button press will be “off”.
- To enter the next dimension, hold the button down until the flowlight blinks. You are in Dimension 2, Mode 1 (D2M1).
- Press the button to navigate within this 2nd dimension.
- At any point you can turn the flowlight off by holding the button down for just under 2 seconds.
Memory: The flowlight remembers what mode it was in last! If the flowlight is off and you hold the button down, it will turn on, blink, and enter the last mode it was in. (This is particularly useful if you have a lot of lights, and always use the same mode.)
1. Breathe: peaceful glow
2. Bliss: mesmerizing
3. Bold: bright - easily visible and great as a safety light when walking in the dark.
4. Beat: solid strobe effect
5. Beacon: pulsing - good for a beacon on a tent, and the blinking helps save battery life.
6. Bling: vivid alternating strobe
7. Beads: subtle overlapping strobe
8. Blaze: blazing trails
9. Bounce: delightful alternation
10. Booyah! complex effects
11. Bounty: variety / demo mode
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!