Most people will not notice or care about this feature, but if you do, you can totally OCD your white hues here. It mainly applies if you have props from different batches of LEDs and the whites don't match. It helps if both lights are the same brightness, and the batteries are fully charged.
Check out the video below to learn how to balance all your whites in Page 5 mode 3.
Adjusting white balance is an advanced feature that requires you to understand the basic button presses of flowOS. You will need to know how to:
- "Page click" to get to the settings page
- "Press" to navigate and select settings
- "Long press" to adjust your setting
- "Hold to save"
If you are not already familiar with these button presses, please refer to this button press guide.
|P5 Mode 3 :: White Balance|
|Purpose||To adjust the general hue of your flowtoys to suit your preference, or match your other flowtoys, because each batch of LEDs can have slight variance in red/green/blue levels. This is most visible in bold-white, and lantern. |
Most people will not notice or care about this features. If you do, here it is!
|Adjust||Hue/color of all modes and indicators.|
Full color wheel repeats and gets larger at offset/saturation levels 1-5.
|Indicator/ Default||White blink/ Level 1|
- Level 2 is very subtle - it can be hard to see the color difference.
- Lantern, and some other colored modes, can have a more dramatic difference in some adjustments. If you care to match a specific mode, you might need to try a few times.
- To match to another prop/capsule light, set it to white and adjust to match as closely as you care to.
- It helps if both lights are the same brightness.