Sorry your grouping function is not behaving - please check out the troubleshooting below. If the tips don't help, please email us at email@example.com and we'll take care of you.
If you're experiencing radio issues, it could be due to these potential issues:
- lights have different versions of firmware
- lights are not grouped correctly
- radio crashed
- faulty radio
- radio broke off the circuit board
1. Ensure all your lights have the same firmware
- Click here for instructions on firmware updates
2. Ensure lights are grouped correctly
- Click here for grouping instructions
- Confirm they are NOT in a temp./open group (go to P5M1, in current firmware it should be white)
3. Radio might have crashed
- Do a power cycle/hard reset - Click here for soft reset/power cycle instructions
- Mark the light, if the same one crashes often, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org - we’ll replace it.
4. Faulty radio
- It’s possible for a radio to be partially defective/work intermittently. Usually a bad radio can receive well, but not transmit well. You may notice a delay in other lights responding to it. Mark the suspected light, and if you can confirm it is the faulty one, we’ll replace it.
5. Radio broke off the board
Open the capsule shell (see soft reset/power cycle video below)
Check if the radio is breaking off the board or missing
If radio is breaking off the board or missing, please email us at email@example.com for replacement instructions.