Click to find out:
If you got your props at different times they might have different firmware - for the wireless connection to work, and to have matching modes and features, make sure to update all your props.
To update your capsule 2 firmware:
- Download and install the relevant updater:
- Click here for the Windows updater.
- MacOS updater is in the attachments section on this page (scroll all the way down).
- Open the updater on your computer:
- Click the podpoi/capsule 2 image
- You'll get to the "connect props" window - Plug in your capsule 2 via usb to your computer.
- capsules must be unplugged and off/dark for more than 60 seconds to connect to the updater without a manual reset.
- when connected you should see it in the updater and it should light up blue.
- some capsules may not turn blue when connected, but should show up in the updater.
- if your capsule does NOT connect to the updater, try a SOFT RESET while plugged in and turned on. Click here for reset instructions.
- If your capsule light is connected to the updater, you'll see a confirmation on the window:
- Select the latest firmware - flowOS2.6-capsule
- Click "next step" - new firmware should start updating ... do NOT disconnect while this is happening
When firmware has been updated (should be a few seconds), you'll get a confirmation screen:
You can now update more connect props, or go explore all the new awesome :)
- We couldn't fit the Windows updater on this page --> for the Windows updater click here.