If you got your props at different times they might have different firmware - for the wireless connection to work, and to have matching modes and features, make sure to update all your props.
To update your firmware:
- Download and install the relevant updater:
- Windows updater click here.
- MacOS updater is in the attachments section on this page (scroll all the way down).
- This version of the firmware updater says 1.1.3, but it will auto-update to the latest version.
- Open the updater on your computer and click on the "vision" image:
- You'll get to this window:
- plug your vision props into your computer via USB
- click "Next step"
- You'll get a confirmation that your vision props is connected - click "next step"
- Select the right firmware for your prop:
- if vision club, choose the relevant
- if other vision props, click here to choose the right pixel count for your prop
- after you've selected the firmware, click upload
New firmware should start updating ... this will take a few seconds - do NOT disconnect while this is happening:
When firmware has been updated, you'll get a confirmation screen:
You can now update more connect props, or go explore all the new awesome :)
- We couldn't fit the Windows updater on this page --> for the Windows updater click here.