You can adjust the brightness of your lights in Page 5 mode 2. Shine when you need to, chill out when it's appropriate or to save battery life. Check out the video to learn how :)
Adjusting global brightness is an advanced feature that requires you to understand the basic button presses of flowOS. You will need to know how to:
- "Page click" to get to the settings page
- "Press" to navigate and select settings
- "Long press" to adjust your setting
- "Hold to save"
If you are not already familiar with these button presses, please refer to this button press guide.
|P5 Mode 2 :: Brightness|
|Purpose||Make all modes and indicators brighter or dimmer. |
Extend your battery life significantly.
Enjoy subtle beauty and improved night vision with dimmer settings.
Stand out in a bright environment with brighter settings.
|Adjust||Brightness Levels: 1-5|
|Indicator/ Default||White blink/ Level 4|
Notes on brightness:
- Adjust always starts at level 1 to make selecting a dimmer setting easier, avoids eye-shock, and prevent low battery shut-down sometimes caused by the brighter settings.
- Brightness makes a big difference to battery life! Level 3 lasts over 50% longer than level 4!
- Level 5 is brightest. Level 1 is dimmest. Some other modes are already as bright as they can get by default and will not change at level 5.
- Click 5x to Page 5 (settings page)
- Press the button 1x to get to mode 2 (global brightness adjust)
- If you have pre-2018.11 firmware -> Your light will blink 3x, indicating the default brightness level 3
- If you have post-2018.11 firmware -> You light will start adjusting from level brightness 1. This improvement makes selecting a dimmer setting easier, avoids eye-shock, and prevents low battery shut-down sometimes caused by the brighter settings. Click here to update your firmware.
- To adjust brightness, hold until it blinks, let go ...
- Your light will progress through different brightness levels 1 -5, each level indicated by brightness and number of blinks
- Level 1 is dimmest, Level 5 is brightest
- Press to select
- Hold to save: you'll need to hold for awhile - light should turn off, turn back on, turn back off and then on again ... this is so you don't save accidentally :)