You can adjust the brightness of your lights in Page 5 mode 2. Shine when you need to, chill out when it's appropriate or to save battery life. Check out the video to learn how :)
Adjusting global brightness is an advanced feature that requires you to understand the basic button presses of flowOS. You will need to know how to:
- "Page click" to get to the settings page
- "Press" to navigate and select settings
- "Long press" to adjust your setting
- "Hold to save"
If you are not already familiar with these button presses, please refer to this button press guide.
Make sure your firmware is up to date! We’ve made significant changes, improvements and bug fixes for most radio issues for capsule 2.0 & vision props. All your vision and capsule 2.0 props need to have the same firmware version to connect to each other, have the same modes, brightness and run-time, so make sure to update the firmware on all your props!
Click here to download and install the new firmware update
|P5 Mode 2 :: Brightness|
|Purpose||Make all modes and indicators brighter or dimmer. |
Extend your battery life significantly.
Enjoy subtle beauty and improved night vision with dimmer settings.
Stand out in a bright environment with brighter settings.
|Adjust||Brightness Levels: 1-5|
|Indicator/ Default||White blink/ Level 4|
Notes on brightness:
- Adjust always starts at level 1 to make selecting a dimmer setting easier, avoids eye-shock, and prevent low battery shut-down sometimes caused by the brighter settings.
- Brightness makes a big difference to battery life! Level 3 lasts over 50% longer than level 4!
- Level 5 is brightest. Level 1 is dimmest. Some other modes are already as bright as they can get by default and will not change at level 5.
- Click 5x to Page 5 (settings page)
- Press the button 1x to get to mode 2 (global brightness adjust)
- If you have pre-2018.11 firmware -> Your light will blink 3x, indicating the default brightness level 3
- If you have post-2018.11 firmware -> You light will start adjusting from level brightness 1. This improvement makes selecting a dimmer setting easier, avoids eye-shock, and prevents low battery shut-down sometimes caused by the brighter settings. Click here to update your firmware.
- To adjust brightness, hold until it blinks, let go ...
- Your light will progress through different brightness levels 1 -5, each level indicated by brightness and number of blinks
- Level 1 is dimmest, Level 5 is brightest
- Press to select
- Hold to save: you'll need to hold for awhile - light should turn off, turn back on, turn back off and then on again ... this is so you don't save accidentally :)