If your capsule lights are not working properly, we can definitely help out! All parts and products made by flowtoys are covered by our lifetime warranty, and we'll get you back into your flow again.
Before sending anything back, please try the troubleshooting tips here: capsule light troubleshooting - general. If the tips don't help, please send in your lights, and we will repair/replace under warranty.
GENERAL CAPSULE LIGHT WARRANTY
- If the capsule is not working and not damaged from unintended use, we will replace it for free.
- If the capsule is not working due to unintended use (e.g. fire/water exposure, dog chewed, car ran over, etc.), we will replace it for half price ($17.50/capsule 1 OR $24/capsule 2).
- You'll have to send your light in and cover return shipping.
CAPSULE LIGHT BATTERY LIFESPAN:
Your lights have a lifetime warranty, but the battery is an expendable part that wears out and breaks down over time and is only covered for 2 years. All Li-ion batteries, like the ones in our phones and laptops, have about 2 years or 300-500 charges on average before they significantly lose their ability to hold a charge. They are affected by age, even if they are not used.
If a capsule battery fails/loses significant capacity (less than 2 hours in "bold"):
- within 2-years of manufacturing, we will replace it for free as long as the light unit is undamaged
- after 2-years old, we offer upgrades for $17.50/capsule 1 OR $24/capsule 2
- If we can verify you ordered your lights less than 2 years ago, we will base the 2 year timeframe on your order date. If not, we will go off the manufacture date on the battery.
- If you would like to try replacing the battery yourself, it will NOT void your warranty, and it will save you the cost of shipping your light to and from flowtoys for service. If your battery does not have a connector, you will need to know how to solder.
If you have an issue not related to the battery, and your capsule is >2yrs old, the lifetime warranty applies.