Make sure your firmware is up to date! We’ve made significant changes, improvements and bug fixes for most radio issues for capsule 2.0 & vision props. All your vision and capsule 2.0 props need to have the same firmware version to connect to each other, have the same modes, brightness and run-time, so make sure to update the firmware on all your props!
Click here to download and install the new firmware update
Released in 2019.11, flowOS 2.0 has significant changes to "grouping":
- new quick-group feature that enables you to quickly group any flowOS connect props
- new grouping paradigm with closed/open groups
- click --> props with different firmware versions may not connect!
How to quick-group:
- from off: Hold for ~10 sec. until lights flash white and/or turn solid white. Let go. THAT’S IT!
- this creates a unique group with any other flowtoys connect light in quick-group mode.
- there is no limit to how many can join the group :)
- this is what you should see:
- battery level indicator → most recent mode (keep holding!) → flashing white/solid white (you can let go at the first sign of white white)
- if you want to add more lights to the group later, you can create a new quick-group with all the lights, or see “advanced grouping” to broadcast the group ID and connect more lights.
- quick group indicators:
- fast flashing white = connecting, trying to connect to existing group.
- solid or slow flashing white = grouped, inviting others to connect.