We released flowOS 2.0 on 11.11.2019. This new firmware version has several significant changes to "grouping", including:
- new quick-group feature that enables you to quickly group any flowtoys connect props
- new grouping paradigm with closed/open groups
- click here to update your firmware --> props with different firmware versions may not connect
--> If you are looking to "quick group" your props, please click here for quick group instructions.
P5 Mode 1 :: advanced grouping overview
- Use "open groups" for temporary connection between props/ groups of props.
- Add/edit lights to "closed group".
White = “closed” group, also created by "quick group" → requires connection procedure.
Flashing red = no group (saves automatically, do not stop in red unless you want to delete your grouping!)
orange, green, aqua, blue, pink = “open” groups. Simply select the color to be in the group, no connection procedure needed.
- Group color/ flashing red
--> Click here for detailed instructions on advanced grouping, including how to add/remove members in a closed groups and how to use open groups.